Atmospheric air contains already in its origin impurities like -
- Various forms of hydrocarbons and water in form of humidity, which once sucked by
the compressed and delivered to the line together with eventual oily particles.
These polluting agents, interacting among each other, may generate abrasive and
corrosive emulsions able to damage the distribution lines, the pneumatic device sand the
product itself. This leads inevitably to:
- Leakages of air in the piping
- Greater maintenance costs for the machine using it
- Production decrease
The growing automation of plants, the use of more sophisticated devices requires
compressed air, which is much more free of those impurities it usually contains.
MARK LINE FILTERS can hold and remove those polluting agents that can damage the
regular operation of the production cycle.
- Fixed Body: for the assembly on piping, with wide air passage and low load losses,
varnishing with anti-corrosion treatment for a long life of the filter body.
- Mobile Body: for containing the cartridge, easily unscrewable, with depressurisation
device for a greater use safety and discharge of condensate.
- Filtering Element: with double supports in stainless steel, with pressure connection
to ease the replacement.
- Automatic Discharge for FM0, FMM, FPRO, with floating device for the draining of
separated liquids. Manual Discharge for the series FCA-FPRE.
Accessories upon Request
- MB Aluminium Pressure Gauge: (only for FM0,FMM.FPRO, FPRE) for direct reading of
the status of cartridge efficiency.
- MB Pressure Indicator: (only for FM0, FMM, FPRO, FPRE) with 360° visibility, to
visually signal the need to replace the cartridge.
SMALL: from F10 to F20
- MB Wall Mounting Kit: for an easy fixing of the filter to the wall.
MEDIUM: from F33 to F130
SMALL: from F10 to F20
MEDIUM: from F33 to F130 (for 2 o 3 filters) for a modular installation of
battery filters. MB Pressure Gauge: Calibrated to display the
increase of the pressure drop along the lifetime of the filter element.
MB VOLTAGE – FREE CONTACT GAUGE for a remote alarm.
MB Pressure Gauge with LED: The led lights when the pressure drops
limit is reached.
Irish Air Compressors Ltd., Unit 705, Euro Business Park, Little Island, Cork. Tel: + 353 (0) 21 4355424
mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.irishaircompressors.com Company No. : 479665